View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #4
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
I'm not interested in a netbook, but I am interested in some true tablet devices with Pixel-qi touch screens and seeing what they can do.

I need something I can read and mark up A4 PDFs on, that also has a quick refresh rate so I can flip through quickly when reviewing articles I already read, has no lag in the stylus writing (unlike e-ink touch screens to date) etc. And if it is color and can do internet, video, PDA etc. that would be the icing on the cake.

But I want it in something roughly the size of a Kindle DX. And not a netbook with keyboard as I already have PCs and Laptops that serve my needs on that front.
I agree. This is what I want to see as well. Although I do wonder how you get a battery large enough to power the tablet that also lets you keep the form factor of a Kindle DX.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote