View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:04 PM   #26
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
My point was, that if you are basing your choice of an e-reader on the availibility of a dictionary, then I would suggest that you don't read enough to make an e-reader a worthwhile investment.
That's your opinion and you have a right to it but it does not make your opinion correct. A person's reason for wanting certain features in an ebook reader are just as valid as your feature wants.

You're kind of being mean.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote