View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #127
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nVitius View Post
So, I'm trying to make a Kindleberry Pi (it's on youtube if you haven't heard of it before) and I got everything set up properly. However, I'm trying to make a script that will start an ssh connection, so that I won't have to type in the IP address manually every time. I have the script (raspi.sh), but I'm not sure where to put it or how to run it. I was hoping someone could help me out.
read the ssh/scp HowTo -

At top of forum - select threads by the pre-fix "HowTo" - press show threads.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote