View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
Hi everybody..

In these last weeks my library always grown and now is giving me HD space problem, so that I must find some way to store elsewhere most of my digital collection.
So, I'm asking if is possible to store the Calibre libraries on external devices: I can easily imagine how to do that with external hard-disk (but it's only a maybe, I never tryed it and I don't know if it could work) but I wonder if it coud be possible to do such a thing on DVD, for example.. of course accepting the assumption to never edit books metadata..

Actually I really don't know which could be the better solution.. ideas, please?

Thank you very much for payng attention,
see you soon!
I have my Library on a USB (2.5") HD (It is set up with Calibre Portable, but I find better performance using the PC's Calibre on the Libraries Data).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote