View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
shakeitsalome
shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Black)
Insert Witty Greeting Here

Hi all!

Josie here. I've lurked off and on for a couple weeks and finally signed up the other day. Finally bit the bullet and ordered a Kindle afer a year of being wishy-washy abou whether or not I wanted one. When I decided that I did, I stumbled across this forum and by golly, all of the questions I had were already answered! (Ordered a K4NT by the way. Well, my mother did. Christmas present but I can have it whenever it's delivered. Yay!)

A little about me:

I'm a stay-at-home mother of three kids - 10, 8, and the youngest will be 2 in February (our little surprise). The house is controlled by rescue kitties that graciously allow us to live with them. I'm an avid reader and writer, but I spend a little more time than I should on the internet. But don't we all? I knit and crochet. I like baking, cooking, watching TV, and prefer my hermit-like lifestyle.

Long walks on the beach and romantic dinners bore me, unless I'm writing about it for one of my characters.

As you can probably tell, I'm rather verbose. I chalk it up to having no adult conversation during the day. I've tried, but the baby really isn't interested in discussing current news.

Anyway, this seems to be a great forum! Knowlegable folk who are willing to give their free time to help others is always a good thing to see. Once my Kindle comes I'm sure I'll be here a lot more than I already am.

Side note: my screenname comes from a U2 song - Salome. My name is obviously not Salome and no, I don't "shake it."
shakeitsalome is offline   Reply With Quote