View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Actually I think they introduced the White model last year, but that was all. No hardware update.

I would like to see at least a 4" screen, preferably larger. Most important though is that they need a damn battery that won't deplete in 3 hours. The battery should last 6 to 8 hours. Every darn iPod touch I've owned (Gen 1, 2.5, 4) have had lousy batteries! I'm really sick and tired of Apple's dumba$$ design guru sacrificing battery capacity for a thin look. The touch is way too thin to comfortably hold and operate with medium to large sized hands. A bit of thickness would be a welcomed addition.
They did add white to the lineup last year. I was so underwhelmed.

I hate the Twiggy look too. I believe it was one of the reasons an AF 3MP cam wasn't added. The module was too thick.

The battery life is weak; but since I always have my iPt4 docked, it's a non-issue for me. Still, a larger battery is in order for those who use it as a portable device.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote