View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Updated toc not showing correctly on NT native reader

I have a retail epub that I've modified the toc on. I noticed a spelling error in the toc and corrected the error on my PC using Sigil. I copied the file back over top of the old one on my NT. When I open the book and check the toc, the same old toc as before shows up. I tried again, actually deleting the epub first then copying over a new copy. Same thing. The old toc keeps showing up. Thinking maybe I'd foolishly copied over the original by mistake, I opened the epub directly from my NT using Sigil and verified that the toc.ncx file is now correct. When then, does the old toc keep showing up when I select contents from my NT reader?

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Any ideas or fixes?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
- Byron Followell
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote