View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
Install a printer driver that can extract each page as JPG or PNG. You simply hit File - Print, select the driver and change the options for the target directory, DPI, whatever.

First one looks ok to me. You could use Scan Tailor on those extracted images to produce similar results (black and white instead of grayscale). As far as I know, IrfanView can probably save them with a higher contrast. I think it's File - Batch Convert... I don't remember. I haven't used it in a while.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote