View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 07:06 AM   #3
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
The BEST advertising. . .

In a forum such as this is active participation. It doesn't have to be constant, but checking in every so often and participating when appropriate with your specific knowledge can be a real help. Of course you need genuine interest in the forum's focus to be effective.

I know, in a popular international photography based forum, a well known executive From B&H Photo (A major N.Y. based photo shop with a strong mail order and Internet marketing business) is a regular contributor. It isn't frequent or excessive, but when the topic is related to marketing or buying reliable equipment, he makes a valuable and reliable resource without beating the drum for B&H.

I can't begin to tell you how much it has helped B&H the business, because I don't know; but I do know B&H has a VERY high reputation even with participants who live outside North America. The New York B&H Store is an important tourist destination for people who care about photography.

I know my last 2 photo equipment purchases were influenced by him.

BTW, you'd be amazed how often covers come up on this forum.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote