View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Most of your problems stem from attributes being in all uppercase. I used to let Tidy convert them all to their lowercase equivalents (it does this by default), but this ended up wreaking havoc on SVG attributes. SVG has lovely case-sensitive attributes like "viewBox", and "viewbox" or "VIEWBOX" don't work. So I had to hack Tidy into leaving attributes in whatever case they came in.

I made this change months ago, and no one complained thus far. I plan on taking a look into making Tidy convert uppercase attributes to lowercase, but leaving mixed-case attributes alone. Sounds simple, but if you've ever taken a look into Tidy source code, you'd quickly realize it's not, mostly because Tidy source is a horrible mess of unreadable spaghetti C code.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote