View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #8
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
wow, that is really annoying. i also clicked the "install" button since that's the only bleeding button in the page, although i already have ADE installed. ADE launches, and i can see the page is trying to charge the next link (that would be the book download), and then... error. "The connection has failed. Firefox cannot establish a connection with the server at the address press-bv2.uchicago.edu:8080." i've now tried several times at a few hours interval, using firefox, chrome, IE (just in case) and opera. no joy. farking drm, i swear to god.

Calm down, Queen Z! I recommend a mushroom casserole and a glass of a modest Bordeaux, followed by some chocolate.....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote