Thread: Typing
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Me too, except strenghtned on a 1980's Brother portable manual with the letters that flopped up and smacked the ribbon. If you wanted BOLD, then you had to back up and re-smack it a few times.

I can type well over 100 wpm, but I don't. That's a skill that my bosses have no business knowing about. Who on earth would want a job that required you to type 110 wpm?

I did do some medical transcription on the side a few years back. Paid 8 cents a word (5 characters). I made enough money in a month to buy a whole new living room full of furniture!

So that means you're "a more than 5 fingers/thumbs" lass ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote