Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 01:16 PM   #32
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by giddion View Post
I just downloaded this program and looked through it as well as the comments. Personally I know a half dozen or so programing languages, though Python isn't one of them. Looking through the DB and the VBscript connecting the DB I'm actually hit with the idea of developing in a different direction. I don't know about connecting to the python scripts, I haven't had a reason to do it in the past, but using the DSN I could create a cross platform PHP interface that was dynamic rather then static files as generated by the vbscript. The VBScript will be a helpful starting place in that endeavor if I go that way.

What do you think?
Is there are reason you can just run the calibre content server?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote