View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #15
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
You know Hugo asks awkward questions just to try to make you blush. Lefty has a postcard collection? I've never seen it! Where does he keep it? Never mind. I've not quite figured out where they keep their stuff. I suspect they have access to another dimension. I tried asking Hugo about it once, something about "string theory". The discussion ended up with the joke that ends, "A string? Nope, I'm a frayed knot" and then he had to explain THAT to Lefty and we all ended up mad and annoyed and then later, drunk and cuddled up together on a futon someplace I can't quite find again.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote