View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #34
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Hi:

I am looking for some assistance to use this feature. I've never used it before and I am not ashamed to admit I am a little clueless as to what I am doing. All I want to do is change the name of the headers for four TOC entries. I tried using "Change the location this entry points to" and change the name there. It appears to work there but when I view the book in the viewer it still has the original name(s). Can someone tell me what it is I should be doing to change the names of the TOC entries? I looked in the manual but didn't see any reference to the tool.

Thanks
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote