View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 01:24 AM   #6
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Are you a developer? I registered as one ages ago but did nothing with it in the end...
No, I mean, I could easily put out a game if I really wanted to, I have Unity, I know how to somewhat visually program stuff with the plugins I have for it, but I have absolutely no ideas. I want to mature my Maya knowledge before I even try to do anything to be honest. That and have more practice with my DAW since I would be a one solo act doing all the brainstorming/writing, modeling, textures, rendering, scripting, and music composing.

My friend has a developer account though, and they've always let me get into it.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote