View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #1098
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Unfortunately, I do believe there are a lot of features missing in the Essentials version. The Notes Manager is the most prominent but I remember scouring the Mantano website for an in-depth feature comparison between the various versions and found that simple settings such as customizable tap zones is missing from the Essentials version so I bought the Premium version instead. If you still can, return Mantano Reader Essentials and buy Mantano Reader Premium instead.
Thanks. Mantano kindly cancelled my order so that I could get a refund and purchase the Premium version instead. It definitely has a lot of extra features not available in the Essentials version, including the ability to switch from 2-column to 1-column in landscape mode. Nice!

Last edited by Jane12; 07-24-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote