View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #21446
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
10Gb of memory?!? There are Third World Countries that run their governments on less than 10Gb of memory!

Stitchawl
"What the world needs now is RAM, more RAM
It's the only thing that there's just too little of..."

Sorry.

My desktop has 8Gb. That's sufficient for anything I've thrown at it, but if I could put more in it, I probably would. RAM is cheap these days compared to other upgrades.

My rant o' the morn - toilet paper commercials. I love the ones with the cartoon bears, but I don't like any where humans are talking about "the feel of clean" because, frankly, TMI. Those commercials kind of squick me out.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote