View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:44 AM   #15
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Gentlemen. I agree.

I like to hear criticism on the thrust of the story before I go to the editor and publisher.
If my pre-readers are just picky, or stupid, well that is OK, but if they point out something that I had worried about myself or not even thought particularly about, then maybe a change is indicated.

Of course if I have my wife (my real editor) handy at any point and I need a quick answer on spelling or grammar, I will holler out. The answer usually comes back before I finish the question and she hardly ever looks up. That though is different from a story line or a character presentation or conflict.

Like any male child, I have no problem questioning the smart girl in the class on grammar or spelling, but I hesitate to broach important things before I believe I have them down pat. After all, males have dignity also.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote