View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #8
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by aces67 View Post
Okay, after more searching here, I got Aldiko and file expert. When I tell file expert to use Aldiko for this book it asks me to sign in. I use my Adobe ID and I get a quick, quick screen that says authorized and then it flashes back to the sign in page again and the book still isn't showing up in my Aldiko app.

Any advice?
In Aldiko, if you click on files, then Digital Editions, you should see your book.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote