View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #33
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I didn't realize iAnnotate made it on to Android the more the better. However I would recommend ezPDF and RepliGo for annotating PDF. Both use the PDF annotation standard and both are tablet optimized.

ezPDF($2.99) and RepliGo ($1.99)
Thanks! I actually have ezPDF, bought it on Amazon's App store when I owned the Entourage Edge. I just loaded it up and it can read my sticky notes from the iAnnotate App. I'll have to see which works better. I'll give the RepliGo App a try also..

Thanks for the suggestion!

Have you decided if your getting the Note also?

I picked up RepliGo. Its working well. So far it can read my stickys, ezPDF can, and Mantano cannot.I'm surprised, I was expecting Mantano to be the better program for this. I'll have to see which is better between those three. No vectors with RepliGo either... very smooth..

Edit: Looks like ezPDF is updated to work with the S-Pen. It works I just don't have the updated version on Google's Play store. Amazon is slow to get the updates for some reason.

Also, the manual for Note 10.1 is in the play store go figure..

The manual helped a little but was not that great. The multitasking of two apps isn't that intuitive so you have to play around for copy and pasting, resizing, changing pen ink color etc.. I'm getting the hang of it though.

Last edited by Synergi; 08-19-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote