View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:35 AM   #27
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Burnham View Post
That's a lot of steps. Am I missing something by bulk converting to PDF, tossing it on the card and getting straight to dorky comic business?
The first two steps only have to be done once .
But I also wanted my comics in color and Calibre converts cbr/z to epub in black&white, for use on a tablet, which wasn't a great succes btw.
I'm sure that converting to PDF is quicker, but I don't mind. Most of the comics I have, aren't ripped by myself, and often the images need editing. So the step of renaming the images can be done at the same time.
When I do scan the comic myself, I can name the images to my liking, in that case, I don't need to convert to cbr/z, I can put the images in the comic e-pub.
And as said, epub has cover-art
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote