View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #15
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davtay View Post
Sorry to be quoting myself, but this is what I did. It took several hours to reconvert my Caliber library, but after conversion and reinstalling on the Kindle, the summaries are there. You just have to backpage from the beginning. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just stick to adding summaries for new additions. I have way too many books and collections to do this. I'll just have to look at the Amazon descriptions for existing books.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote