View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Calibre ePub re-conversions...

Just wondering...I have a large library converted to ePubs for the 505. I have decided that I want to increase the base font size to 13 to make it a bit easier to read on the small size. Do I have to remove all ePub versions before reconverting or can I simply reconvert the books and have the ePub files just written over (basically I want to know if I can skip out deleting step). thanks for any info.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote