View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #113
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by renzokuk3n View Post
thanks for your support and effort...

i try to read / convert this pdf;

http://istihbaratdunyasi.files.wordp...aln-efendi.pdf

i think the problem of this file is that the bottom of page is so below thats why the program cant recognize the end of each page...

maybe i can convert it to doc document using abbyy pdf transformer and save it as .pdf file...
Sorry for the late reply. I downloaded the file you linked, and it works properly on my K3. It does show all the lines that Foxit Reader on my PC shows. I recomend using 2-column zoom mode for reading that document.

Last line on the page does disappear in reflow mode. I'm not sure if it can be rectified using different settings of reflow mode - I don't use reflow much - but you can try it using Settings.../Reflow settings... dialog. You can also ask chrox about it - he's the guy that gave us that nice reflow option .

Unrelated to the above - I would also recomend KUAL instead of Kite.

Regards,
Kai
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote