View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #9
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Install "Kindle for PC". Go to the "Archive" on "Kindle for PC" and download the book; that will download it to your PC, and put it in the "My Documents\My Kindle Content" folder. Open Windows Explorer and drag it from there into Calibre.

Note: the filename on the PC will be a meaningless string of numbers. To find which is the correct book to copy to Calibre, sort the folder by date and then look for the book file that has a timestamp of the date and time that you downloaded it. You can double-click it in Windows Explorer to open it in K4PC and verify that it really is the correct book.
Thanks again.
I have only used Calibre for my epubs (but it won't convert kindle books will it?)

But would be handy if they were also catalogued in Calibre
Is it possible for Calibre to show what file format they are So i dont get confused? lol
You will be pleased to know (or not) lol I am printing out your advice for future reference lol
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote