Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:39 AM   #8
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus77 View Post
P.S: After upgrading to 1.2.0, if you have currently-reading book with Page 1 of 1 problem, you'll still probably see them on the main page. Don't worry. Just tap to open it, and switch back to the main page. You'll see the page XX of XX adjusts accordingly.
I can confirm that this is true. Excellent!

Also, I agree that the dictionary looks better. As far as the ghosting, it never bothered me much anyway, but the text does seem to look clean on every page now - not just on most pages, as before (presumably because a refresh isn't done on every page).
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote