View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:54 AM   #6
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppercastle View Post
Dear Sir,

I was amazed what Calibre really can do: this certainly is an excellent piece of software with so many handy tools! For me it is unique and deserves to be called # 1 worldwide in ebook reading!

Now to my wish: I want to donate but not through paypal. It must be possible as I pay all my orders (Amazon & Co.) with my credit card. I assume that paypal relieves calibre of many headaches re: payment. But I know that there are many users out there who don't like paypal as yet another big octopus.
Do you have a solution?
Many thanks uppercastle https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smiliesadd1/thumbsup.gif
PayPal offers this functionality. When you go to the donation page you'll see a drop down on the right entitled "Don't have a PayPal account?". Clicking this will allow you to pay (through PayPal) using your normal credit card.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 09-20-2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: correcting typo.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote