View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 04:09 AM   #13
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownieboy View Post
The store staff would likely notice that the pre-supplied books are missing, and I'd probably have to explain how I'd deleted them with Calibre. That's right; I didn't use their godawful supplied desktop software, so I think that would make the whole thing my own fault in their eyes.

My quick and dirty workaround is to avoid sleep mode all together. If I hold down the power button for about 5 seconds, the Kobo goes straight to "Powered Off", so the problem can't happen. It's a bit of an inconvenience, but not as much has having a flat battery!
He-he! You forgot that human kind tends to be lazy. Why check your
device status at all? They will simply put SD card in it and reinstall. In
my eyes you bought the reader and have right to do whatever you want.
Where it reads that doing something on it breaks your licence? There is
no licence you signed.
Another option is to set your personal SD card and try yourself.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote