View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
The Sony PRS-600 reads txt, rtf, and doc files just fine.

For me personally it is a great ebook reader because I didn't want to pay extra for WiFi and games, but I wanted the touch screen. In the US, a Pocketbook 301 is a lot more expensive than a Sony PRS-600, but if the price is close for you and you want those extra features then go for it.

The 301 does read more formats but unless you already have tons of books in one format that isn't going to be an issue.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote