View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:24 PM   #556
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleguillow View Post
Well, I'm as willing as the next person to gripe about things, so it is a nice change now and then to say something positive. I'd basically given up on getting my books (I had 135 books over on Fictionwise). The other day I was on B&N for something and I realized that my Nook shelf had a lot more books on it than I expected. If I'm counting this right, they've managed at least 123 of that 135 - and I know I did not download a few of them, because I had already bought them again and don't want duplicates on my reader. So I'm willing to bet all 135 are there. It took a long time, and there were no further communications from B&N after the initial sign-up. But I have a nice batch of "new" books to load on my reader, some of which I bought and read so long ago they are once again new to me - I have no memory of them at all.

So please excuse me now, while I go find a cuppa tea and sit down with a good book.

Good luck to all of you with this. Maybe, with time, B&N will come through.
Thank for the report. I think I'll only be happy when my books appear, but reports from others are encouraging.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote