View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #67
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I am back and will take a look at the suggestions from Turtle tomorrow.

What do you exactly mean Start? It does not matter if you have _<i> or <i>_. The render will pick it up as _<i>. The same applies for the closing tags. It remains a question if you want to include your quotes, comma's, question marks and so on. It is quite possible to create a small macro that colorizes the bold/italic things in the document. A kind of premacro to check before conversion.

I am not quite sure what you mean with the <p>& nbsp;</p>. If you have an empty line in Word, it will gets converted to <p>& nbsp;</p>. Multiple spaces will be ignored in HTML.

Your last question is yes and no. As you know, there is a check dialogues macro which finds almost all broken dialogues. I believe your question is about languages which uses chevrons as dialogues markers. However, this macro needs overhaul end when I do I will include chevrons.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote