View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #62
Sound
Sound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Maybe I haven't been clear.
I'm going to try to be polite here. You've been posting the same opinion over and over again each time with a different angle.

Some of the arguments you make are just plain wrong: "Face it, normal none technical people are moving things on and off their Kobo's. What happens if they accidentally delete all of the files? What happens if their computer has a problem and corrupts the drive?"

Is this to imply it will brick your kobo? Go ahead and try it. I've formatted my Touch's drive. You lose all your stuff (well you formatted... duh!) but the device works fine and you can recover it with a factory reset.

So shock! Not everyone agrees with you! Suffice to say you've made your point (if there was one to be made). Now you are entitled to your opinion, but remind me how is posting the same thing every 5 minutes supposed to be productive?
Sound is offline   Reply With Quote