View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #113
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I understand why security cameras are there, but I hate being observed when I really am just doing my thing. I do most of my buying on line anyway, and like elfwreck said above, I don't mind people keeping an eye on their stuff before it's been paid for. But after it's been paid for it's mine to use and my responsibility to keep the law. To be "checked up on" after the fact is an insult.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote