View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 08:39 PM   #14
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I sometimes use an android tablet I bought in Guangzhou in 2010 for a lot less than US$100. I bought it to see if I 'liked' touch devices - I didn't, and today I hate them.

I only use it for reading local files, it has a click-in battery (like phones used to have), so I can carry a couple of spares to save running down my phone battery when I'm away from home.

BR

PS it has wide bezels, none of this edge to edge stuff, so I ruggedised it with some thick rubber banding - if I drop it, it'll bounce - if I'm lucky :lol

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-23-2020 at 08:44 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote