View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #293
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
How Do I Cook Mexican Food? A cook book or recipes inspired by the cuisine of Mexico (How Do I Cook?) [Kindle Edition] Robert Roath (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Mexican-recipe...156154011_f_17

Quote:
How Do I Cook Mexican Food? A cook book or recipes inspired by the cuisine of Mexico

It is often difficult to know how to cook ethnic or sometimes called "world cuisine." This series covers many different regional foods. In the first book in the series we tackle the very popular cuisine of Mexico. Rob Roath has been creating recipes since he was a teenager. He has cooked professionally for over 15 years with the countries largest restaurants to the most sophisticated catering companies. He specializes in ethnic vegetarian cuisine and you can see that in his pick of recipes for this edition. Here is a sampling of the original ,taste tested, and out of sight flavorful food that is in store for your tastebuds!

Poshjitas: Fajitas with Class
Chipolte Coffee Mole
Gaujillo Tomato Sauce
Tres Amigos Salsa Caliente
Del Rio Green Beans
Just Over The Border Pico

And much more!

Don't stop here! pick up the other books in the series and be a master in all the world's delicious foods. Just think with these gourmet recipes you can wow your family and friends and show them what the globe has to offer.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote