View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #28
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Thanks again for the chance to express my appreciation for this site, and congratulations to the winners.

Layne:

Congratulations! Since no one else seems to have said it, welcome to MR.

I see that you've posted only twice on MR -- both times in the recent contest thread -- but mention you own a Kindle and have been lurking here for the past two years.

I hope you'll consider saying hello and telling us a little about yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum. Given your experience with your Kindle (3, possibly?), I also hope you'll consider posting here about the experience of using your new reader after you've had a little time with it.

You've already broken the ice, so let us get to know you!
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote