View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:06 AM   #3
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
toc on bebook

Dave S,
Thanks for the info; I had used an older version of the lbook firmware some time ago but went back to the bebook fw about a year ago. The problem I have is that I can not use internal tocs on the bebook one. The external 1st level toc works fine, but there is no way I've found to use an html link in epub, unlike mobi.

Anyway, I tried the Lbook fw you suggested and I like it better than the bebook fw so I'll keep using it. However, mobi-like link choice for epubs still is not implemented. Perhaps there is some feature in the bebook one that precludes it (?) It looks like eventually I'll need to get another ebook reader. It's too bad, because except for the toc problem I really like the bebook one.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote