View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #11
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
That isn't the eReader book's fault per-se. In eReader PML, paragraphs are delimited by just two newlines, like in Project Gutenberg plain text. The ereader2html tool just translates those newlines into <br/> tags, leaving you with what you see.
I didn't mean to say it was the eReader format's "fault". I had studied the PML format and the conversion script before I made the post and figured out what was going on. The conversion script can be enhanced so that the output html is formatted well.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote