View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #57
pelenor
pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 300
I've had an Iphone since the first one came out in '07. I also had a first generation Ipad. I also have Samsung products (tv's) and checked out all the android handhelds but have opted just to stay with the Iphone cause, well, it just works and does everything I need for it to do. I usually roll my eyes at these type of postings (Apple vs. Samsung and all the derivitives) cause both companies have their fans and to each their own. Each product has their merits but the one thing no one can ever deny is that Apple created the first true touch screen consumer friendly phone. Sure, Samsung may have caught up in market share or passed Apple depending on what you read, but does it matter? Apple's success forced other companies to innovate and offer a choice in electronic handheld devices. Remember trying to text on a motorola razor? Does it really matter which one is better? No, cause no matter which one you choose for whatever reasons, will work and as long as you, the customer, is satisfied, is what truly counts.

Just my.02
pelenor is offline   Reply With Quote