View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #107
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I just finished Rock Chick (still on sale for $1.99). Loved it. Laughed out loud many times throughout. Wasn't bothered by grammar or spelling to any extent. I will definitely going back for more.

I had seen a comment elsewhere that these books are a lot like Linda Howard's Blair Mallory books (love them). I have to agree they have a very similar feel and voice.

And ok it wasn't about rock band groupies in the sense that they were chasing a rock star throughout the book, but the girls ARE rabid rock band fans. It didn't factor into the plot but was a large part of the character back story so I wasn't that far off in my earlier assessment.
So glad you love the story! My favorite books of the series are 1 and 4. I'm on book 6 now that I know the last book wont be out till Jan 2013 I am pacing myself by reading other things.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote