View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:56 AM   #332
Soldim
Not so important
Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 4, iPad, Kobo Glo 4
I am currently reading The Stardust Revolution by Jacob Berkowitz.

The decision to buy was based on the description on Amazon, and the very reasonable kindle price when compared with the hardcover.

I was slightly put of by the preface, it sounded a bit to vague and spiritual to me. However, the main text very quickly made up for it. It basically turn around the origin of matter -- how did carbon, oxygen, iron and the rest of the elements of the periodic table get into existence and incorporated in our bodies.

At the same time, the book manages to describe the scientist involved in the quests to solve the different questions sprouting from the one mentioned above.

Overall, I feel it's a great book and would recommend it to those interested in biology, physics, chemistry or astronomic -- a wide public
Soldim is offline   Reply With Quote