View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Unfortunately, it doesn't work:

Code:
Setting extended header data: 501 - EBOK
EXTH setting data: 501 - 501 - EBOK - 0x45424f4b
EXTH add: 501 - 501 - EBOK
GETSTRING: Author - Twain, Mark
CoverOffset - not printable
ThumbOffset - not printable
CDEContentType - EBOK
but the book still appears under "Documents" and not "Books". Interestingly, AZW3 books (converted with calibre) appear under "Books".
It must be something else (or a combination of things, then). I admit that the majority of my library on the Fire is AZW3, but the few MOBIs that I have still show up in "Books" rather than Docs. So it is certainly possible, at least. Perhaps EBOK in conjunction with an Amazon ASIN (perhaps any ASIN)?

Also note that even though my AZW3s and MOBIs show up under the "Books" menu, they're all still physically located in the "Documents" directory (file system).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-21-2013 at 08:58 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote