View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Hovering over the image in the Book Details frame pops up a tooltip which includes the full path to the book and the image size.
Thanks Doc, I think I knew that

But I don't use the mouse much so I'm unlikely to spot a badly sized cover serendipitously. When my mouse is in that vicinity (rarely) its usually about to open, save, or delete a format

When it's not being used (i.e most of the time) my mouse is told to go and sit quietly on the bottom edge of the desktop - no random walks allowed

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote