View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:52 AM   #6
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
As for content on your Kindle, obviously Amazon is aware of books you purchased on Amazon. Other books on your device could have been purchased elsewhere.

If you have ebooks on your Kindle that were obtained illegally and if Amazon had some way of determining this, I doubt very much that they would ever become a police for publishers and report their findings as this would kill Kindle sales.

But yeah, if you're concerned just don't turn on wireless after registration.

Last edited by JoHunt; 11-14-2012 at 01:57 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote