View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 06:45 AM   #143
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by petricek View Post
I have a new PB 302. I love it, love the features but I feel the background color is quite dark grey - ie the reading is black on grey. Is that correct and normal? Shouldn't the background be rather white? The only other e-book reader I've seen was a cheapy Evolve, its background color was real white.
What is your opinion?
grey is the colour, I'm not sure if it can be adjusted. I've, personally, just gotten used to it....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote