View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #165
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Jabby - interesting, I did a search for "font size" and went back a very long way without success.

I guess now neither I nor meme can now claim to have not heard of this one before . We have put it on our list to think about, as I said above it is too late for 0.6 now but if we can agree on something it will be done one day. Changing application font sizes is not a very "standard" thing to do. I know calibre offers the option, but then calibre rather "does its own thing" when it comes to UI. It tends to be left to the OS to pass that through in most applications. However as your original post mentions and I said above I too agree it can be near impossible to identify certain characters due to the choice of font/size. We shall see what falls out of the ideas box over time...

Last edited by kiwidude; 10-11-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Typos