View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:31 AM   #65
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Gazella do you want to see if you can load a free with DRM Sony book? Let's see if this ADE issue is only restricted to Kobo DRM books.

I just tried the following (successfully)

Sony Reader

Preferences - US

Discover - it's the first heading in the red highlighted area under the Sony Reader sign and logo

Browse (title of the dialogue box)

Free ebooks, second column

Recession Busting Britain, Lonely Planet - shows first on my screen,

I selected this ebook because when I opened it out, and read the Product Details, near bottom of the book description page, it declares the book as an Adobe DRM Epub.

Of course, you select whichever Free with DRM book you want. I just gave this as an example.
I've downloaded Recession Busting Britain and I was able to open it using the Reader software. But how can I download a book I bought from the Reader to my computer in order to open it in Calibre?

I have downloaded two ADE (DRM) books from Books On Board with no issues, they use the same format as Kobo. So yes, the issue is restricted to Kobo DRM books.

Last edited by Gazella; 11-25-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote