Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #300
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
As far as I know the problem is not 'some *&&*^*&' but a bug in the version of FBReader that is on a number of PocketBook devices. I had the same problem with my PocketBook Touch.
I have solved the problem following a post from 2011, FBReader180 stops misbehaving when you turn page numbers off and to %.
Silly i know, but it works.
I might be a bug, but that means a unnamed person has not taken the time to check it, in the time i wrote programs myself, i was justifiable called an &^(!^# for that kind of nonsense.
Since the first report of this problems stemmed from 2011, Pocketbook is not in a rush to fix this. Well i am not in a rush to buy Pocketbook again. I love my 902, it has its quirks, but also more positive ones then negative. But leaving bugs like these hanging around in your latest firmware for 2 years shows contempt for your buyers.
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote