Thread: tired eyes
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
What are your lighting conditions? The elink displays are great, and for most easier on the eyes than a backlit lcd screen. But, they work best with a good light source.

Are you reading more than before? I know since getting my reader I am reading much more than I was.... that could be a factor.

Have you had an eye exam the past year? Don't know your age, but as the years go by that yearly eye exam becomes more important.

It could be an adjustment period as you say. But after a week I would thing it should have settled down. Also could have something to do with the touch screen. My 300 is not a touch screen, so I have no experience with one, but many say there is more glare....

Anyway, just some random thoughts....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote